This notice describes only our online information collection and use practices at this Site; it doesn't apply to information we collect about you offline (such as over the phone) or in different situations (such as through email correspondence).
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people whom we do not employ or manage.
• We collect personally identifiable information when you register for Winner ONLINE VIP or any game account, when you use Winner ONLINE products or services, when you visit games’ web pages, and when you enter each game. We may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
• When you register with us, we ask for your name, National registered identity number, citizenship, email address, date of birth, gender, postal code and contact number. Once you register with us and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
• We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, page visited and amount of time spent on each page.
• We also receive and record information when you play our games including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, login time and actions done.
• We use this information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
• We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our Site. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our site or not), what browser you are using, and your IP address.
• We collect information about your buying behavior. We also collect other users' comments about you in our feedback area.
• If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
• We reserve the right to terminate your account if it is not active for over 6 months.
• We will not rent, sell, share, barter or in any other way use personally-identifying information collected during your use of our sites.
• We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or third parties when:
• We have your consent to share the information;
• We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
• We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of us to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
• We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
• We find that your actions on our web sites and games violate our Policy and Terms and Conditions or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
• We may from time to time implement "cookies" or other features to allow us or third parties to collect or share information that will help us improve our Site and the Services we offer, or help us offer new services and features. A cookie is a small amount of data that often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to a user's browser from a Web server and stored on a user's computer hard drive. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personal information about you.
• It is necessary to ensure that personal information used during registration with Winner ONLINE is accurate, complete, and up to date for the purposes for which it is used. You always have the right to access and correct the personal information you have provided.
• We give you the ability to edit your Accounts’ preferences at any time, including whether you want us to contact you about specials and new products.
• You will also be given the ability to change your passwords at any time to keep it anonymous.
• Your Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security. We implement a variety of security measures to ensure the security and accuracy of your personal information and prevent unauthorized access or improper use.
• Winner ONLINE has taken steps to assure that all information collected will remain secure and in its original form, i.e. free from any alteration. As such, access to all personal information is strictly controlled. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
• In certain areas we use industry-standard SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption to protect data transmissions.
• We, and third parties, may from time to time make software applications and game downloads available for your use on or through Winner ONLINE Services. These applications may separately access, and allow a third party to view, your identifiable information, such as your name, your user ID, your computer's IP Address or other information such as what game you are playing during any given session, and any cookies that you may previously have installed or that were installed for you by a third party software application or website. Additionally, these applications may ask you to provide additional information directly to third parties. Third party products or services provided through these applications are not owned or controlled by Winner ONLINE. You are encouraged to read the terms and other policies published by such third parties on their websites or otherwise.
• In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, we may choose various third party web sites to link to, and frame within, the Site. We may also participate in co-branding and other relationships to offer e-commerce and other services and features to our visitors. However, even if the third party is affiliated with us, we have no control over these linked sites, each of which has separate privacy and data collection practices independent of us. Data collected by our co-brand partners or third party web sites (even if offered on or through our site) may not be received by us. As such, we have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any such web sites. These linked sites are only for your convenience and you therefore access them at your own risk.
• We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our web pages. You agree that such posting will constitute sufficient and adequate notice to you of the changes.
• You agree that your continued use of our products or services after such amendment will constitute your acceptance and agreement to be bound by the modified policy.
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please e-mail to our customer mailing service stated on the official website.
Please also read the Terms and Agreement establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of the Site and Services.